Not being aware

Taiwan Forums at Taiwanease can make your life in Taiwan easier.

Moderator: ThreadKiller

Not being aware

Postby Big Vern » Thu Jan 04, 2018 22:34

After having it done to me hundreds of times, I finally did it myself. After getting served in a convenience store I stepped backwards without looking and stepped on some guy's foot.

The shame.
Big Vern
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 545 times
Has gotten kudos: 864 times

Re: Not being aware

Postby Kal El » Fri Jan 05, 2018 08:25

Big Vern wrote:After having it done to me hundreds of times, I finally did it myself. After getting served in a convenience store I stepped backwards without looking and stepped on some guy's foot.

The shame.

Did you avoid eye contact and mumble piesay, then on seeing he was Asian (I assume), screech gomen nasai?
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Heathen filth, the lot of you.
Dr Kurt Langstrom

人不可貌相,海水不可斗量

These users gave kudos to the author Kal El for the post:
Big Vern (Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:06)
Kal El
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 1191 times
Has gotten kudos: 1132 times

Postby Big Vern » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:05

Kal El wrote:
Big Vern wrote:After having it done to me hundreds of times, I finally did it myself. After getting served in a convenience store I stepped backwards without looking and stepped on some guy's foot.

The shame.

Did you avoid eye contact and mumble piesay, then on seeing he was Asian (I assume), screech gomen nasai?

No, I just stared at him with a blank and slightly confused expression as if he were the first Asian guy I'd ever seen in my life.

These users gave kudos to the author Big Vern for the post:
Kal El (Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:40)
Big Vern
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 545 times
Has gotten kudos: 864 times

Postby Kal El » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:40

Big Vern wrote:
Kal El wrote:

The shame.

No, I just stared at him with a blank and slightly confused expression as if he were the first Asian guy I'd ever seen in my life.

That's a win! :thumbsup:
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Heathen filth, the lot of you.
Dr Kurt Langstrom

人不可貌相,海水不可斗量
Kal El
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 1191 times
Has gotten kudos: 1132 times

Return to Living in Taiwan