Facepalms on Facebook

Welcome to the Open Forum - the discussion forum for topics that don't quite fit anywhere else. Fair warning: Posts may be moved at the moderators' discretion to a more appropriate forum. Posts that are especially silly will probably end up in either the Fun and Games Forum or the Flounder Forum.

Moderator: jimipresley

Re: Facepalms on Facebook

Postby Big Vern » Wed Apr 11, 2018 23:23

Kal El wrote:
Big Vern wrote:
Kal El wrote:
Big Vern wrote:They are taking information about me and using it to make lots of money.

Good luck with my info. From Krypton, living in Smallville, previously worked for Star Fleet, and graduated from Star Fleet Academy and the Vulcan Science Instritute. :roflmao:

Well, now the Man knows who you are. Good luck with finding a phone booth. In fact, that's probably why they've got rid of them.

I use elevators and stairwells these days. So ... :idunno: Whatevs.

Get back to me when you've figured out correct underpant usage.
Big Vern
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 545 times
Has gotten kudos: 864 times

Re: Facepalms on Facebook

Postby Kal El » Thu Apr 12, 2018 08:03

Big Vern wrote:
Kal El wrote:
Big Vern wrote:
Kal El wrote:
Big Vern wrote:They are taking information about me and using it to make lots of money.

Good luck with my info. From Krypton, living in Smallville, previously worked for Star Fleet, and graduated from Star Fleet Academy and the Vulcan Science Instritute. :roflmao:

Well, now the Man knows who you are. Good luck with finding a phone booth. In fact, that's probably why they've got rid of them.

I use elevators and stairwells these days. So ... :idunno: Whatevs.

Get back to me when you've figured out correct underpant usage.

Dude! Have you not seen my recent movies?
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Heathen filth, the lot of you.
Dr Kurt Langstrom

人不可貌相,海水不可斗量
Kal El
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 1191 times
Has gotten kudos: 1132 times

Previous

Return to Open Forum