Are foreigners supposed to be extroverts?

Looking for love in all the wrong places? Tell us about it! We probably won't be able to help, but it might be good for a chuckle.

Moderator: jimipresley

Re: Are foreigners supposed to be extroverts?

Postby Doogie Howser MD » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05

Are foreigners supposed to be extroverts?

Duh. They are expats, not intopats.

These users gave kudos to the author Doogie Howser MD for the post (total 2):
cranky laowai (Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:45) • Taffy (Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:10)
Doogie Howser MD
Taiwanease Gentry

Has given kudos: 292 times
Has gotten kudos: 149 times

Re: Are foreigners supposed to be extroverts?

Postby sandman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 16:34

I would never say that every expat guy with a Taiwanese girlfriend or wife, or even 'who knows how long this'll last' fun buddy, is that guy. Just some.

Yeah. And there are PLENTY of expat women doing the exact same thing. I avoid several of them as a matter of course. What is your point? It is just the female version of racist misogyny, as far as I can tell, and I'll call it as I see it. Sure we ALL know assholes. Male and female. American, Canadian, British, French, Taiwanese, Japanese, etc. The point IS, however, when you feel the need to pontificate and blather on about it as if it is somehow germane to any kind of normal conversation. So YOUR hubby is lovely, sun shining out of his sweet perfumed arse. As is my wife. As is pretty much everyone I associate with. If YOU choose to associate with the lower strata, surely that's YOUR decision? YOUR choice? :ponder:

These users gave kudos to the author sandman for the post:
Hannibal (Tue Sep 03, 2013 18:56)
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 304 times
Has gotten kudos: 801 times

Previous

Return to Dating & Relationships