How do couples come to a decision?

Looking for love in all the wrong places? Tell us about it! We probably won't be able to help, but it might be good for a chuckle.

Moderator: jimipresley

How do couples come to a decision?

Postby divea » Sun Jul 15, 2012 22:40

And I am talking long termy couples . How do you decide which house to buy, what vacation to go to, how much money you give to the familia, or which school your kids go to? In my relationship half the time, I have no clue at what point do we say 'okay, so we'll do THIS'. No complaints, but I dunno how we just end up taking all the major decisions in our life without ever resolving to or even really spelling them out.

For example if it is a vacation destination, we'll take into consideration, time, distance, places we want to go, our budget, then we'll do the due diligence of researching the places and somewhere during that, we would have booked tickets to a destination whilst we were still talking (and we talk a lot )about other places. I am never sure how that happens (although I'll be the one standing in ticket buying queues). :confused:

Moving forward we will be taking major decisions in the near future and as much as I love just going with the flow (and it hasn't hurt us yet), I'd like to be a bit more aware about how and why we reached certain conclusions. Do you guys have a ritual? Any tips? Any experiences to share? Thanks.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes- Wilde
divea
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 1317 times
Has gotten kudos: 705 times

Return to Dating & Relationships