Chicken Carnage on Taiwan Motorway

Cars, motorcycles, and scooters in Taiwan. Here's where the greasemonkeys and gearheads talk shop. Oh, and if you're looking to buy a used car, check out the vehicle listings at www.taiwanted.com.

Chicken Carnage on Taiwan Motorway

Postby TainanCowboy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 06:44

"A motorway in Taiwan becomes a scene of chicken carnage after hundreds of dead birds are involved in a high speed crash"

" Hundred of dead chickens fall foul of some impressively careless driving as they are catapulted into the air in a dramatic high-speed crash.
A motorway in Taiwan becomes a scene of chaos when hundreds of alien-like dead birds are flung across a busy road following a crash.
The collision, which occurs between two lorries, happens after the smaller vehicle appears to crash into the side of the larger lorry.
Dash cam video shows hundreds of skinned birds thrown from the vehicle and strewn across the motorway leaving a scene of chaos as drivers try to drive through the debris.
The smaller van then appears to crash into the central reservation and then continues driving with no hope of recouping its load anytime soon."

A fowl deed on the motorway.
The facts expressed here belong to everybody. The opinions are mine.
I don’t post political comments or articles to convince those who disagree with me,
I post them so that those who might agree with such positions will know they are not alone.
Some things are opinions and can be argued - some things are facts and cannot.
Proverbs, Chapter 16 verse 9 <--- When in doubt, remember this.
TainanCowboy
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 793 times
Has gotten kudos: 489 times

Return to Cars, Scooters, and Driving in Taiwan