Anyone need products from Germany?

Cars, motorcycles, and scooters in Taiwan. Here's where the greasemonkeys and gearheads talk shop. Oh, and if you're looking to buy a used car, check out the vehicle listings at www.taiwanted.com.

Anyone need products from Germany?

Postby tiffany » Wed Apr 06, 2016 09:43

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about taking advantage of 20kg baggage for 1 week trip back to Germany, cause I have any baggage to go and back with me. If anyone in Taiwan need anything from Germany, I would offer to buy it from there and make a good deal altogether.
For example, I think sport shoes of Nike and Adidas is much more expensive than in Taiwan.
Just leave me a message by Line: tiffanytrangvo
then we can see :).

Thanks guys!
tiffany
1st post! Welcome to Taiwanease!

Has given kudos: 0 time
Has gotten kudos: 0 time

Re: Anyone need products from Germany?

Postby sandman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 13:26

I do not want shoes that are cheaper in Taiwan. I would like some black pudding, though, if you can get it through customs. Maybe 25 kilos would be good.
sandman
Taiwanease Royalty

Has given kudos: 309 times
Has gotten kudos: 826 times

Postby Icon » Wed Apr 06, 2016 14:56

There is a travel size German soap thinghie we have bene looking for. One drop dissolves anything that falls on your clothes and may stain them: soy sauce, blood, anything.

Now if I can find the name...
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else
Icon
Taiwanease Deity

Has given kudos: 574 times
Has gotten kudos: 853 times

Postby engerim » Sun Apr 10, 2016 13:33

Bommerlunder, for this event: http://gruenkohl.tw/

Would be nice if you can bring a bottle but the customs in Taiwan has a limit of 5 liters (five liters need to be declared, one liter is free)
http://www.amazon.de/Bommerlunder-Aquav ... B009YXIKU6
engerim
Tech

Has given kudos: 223 times
Has gotten kudos: 217 times

Return to Cars, Scooters, and Driving in Taiwan